Friday, July 9, 2010

Movies [10/25]

1. Alice In Wonderland 8.7/10
Loved the costumes and the cool features. Not to mention the two overweight helpers (:

2. The Karate Kid (2010) 8.9/10
I haven't seen the orginal so there isn't much to compare it to. But , Jaden is such an amazing actor. And Jackie was always one of my favorites!

3. Memiors of A Geisha 9.8/10
I absoultely adored this movie. The cruelty to the beauty, the traditions, to the forbidden love. REC! Read the book too! 



4. The Diary of A Wimpy Kid 7.5/10
 This movie wasn't much of my style, but it was cute.
This movie was exceptionally good. Its not much of a horror movie, as much as it is a suspense/ mystery. I was hooked from the first line!
6. Ninja Assassin 8.3/10                                            
I've never seen so much fake blood. But I never seen so much gory since 13: The Game of Death. Not to mention, the main guy himself, Rain, is a hawwtttyyyy!
7. The Blind Side 9.2/10


I love Sandra Bullocks. Enough said. This movie is so touching and so sad. I was anticpating the ending, because every movie has a climax, and the suspense of the movie just added on to it. I loved it.

8. Toy Story 3 9.0/10

It was a blissful walk down memory lane for me. I loved loved it. They never changed!


9. Valentine's Day 9.8/10

One of the best love movies I have seen. Sappy, yes. But hiliarously funny, and adorablely cute. In the beginning, its like 10 different love stories, which in the end, all connect. Watch this with a love!

10. Dear John 10/10

Hands down, the best love story I have ever watched. I wish I read the book first, because the movie was so heart clenching. It didn't talk about the war as much as I thought (I'm not a war girl), and more about their sparkling romance.

Every great film should seem new every time you see it.  -Roger Ebert

No comments:

Post a Comment