Sunday, April 25, 2010

Introduction

I think I will introduce myself.
My name is Yasmin and this is my countless attempt to be a blogger. One thing I hate though is intros and one thing Ilearned in don't bare it all on the first post, but as it springs up. So that's what I will do.

Its 12:06am. Why am I up on a Saturday night? Partying? Studying? Smoking? Negative. I may have insomnia. I can easily sleep, but I use this time to daydream. And use my music on loaded on my ipod to  help. I have a feeling this will be 4 post instead of one. I hope not... I don't have a laptop to carry around all day or internet on my phone ... :P anyways good night.. For now :)

EDIT: turns out it was 4 posts instead of one, and now I know I can't make long posts through my phone. fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment