Friday, June 11, 2010

School is over!

With exams and all this hectic last minute ambitions, I've been busy.
But I'm backkk.

I need to plan out my summer which ends on August 25, in writing. So here it is in a rough sketch.

  1. Sketching: I want to produce 10-15 new sketches by the end of summer. Simple. I want to see improvement.
  2. Dirac: I want to sew more and actually start a small business thanks to my mom's friends.
  3. Books: I want to read 15 new novels by the end of summer. And then write a minor review on what I thought. No in-depth, psychological, philisophical meanings, just simply the ups and downs of the book, whether I'd recommend them, and whether I'd read it again. Most likely I'll post them on here.
  4. Movies: I want to watch 25 movies by the end of summer. No review or anything, but I need to keep a log of them.
  5. Arabic: Once a week, a full days reading and writing.
  6. Qur'an: Finish a Juz. Juz 30.
  7. Learn some prayers to say before I do something, prayer worthy.
  8. Philsophy: Finish learning, take notes, atleast twice a week. Need to finish that darn book.
  9. Beading: Sell an hour or two's worth of jewlery at the flea market and see if I'm cut out to be a jeweler. First step: Buy equipment.
  10. Lacrosse: Play once a week.
  11. Exercise: Twice a week.
  12. Guitar: Learn 2 new songs, and play them perfectly by the time C gets back from California (late July).
This will obviously be continued...


This is the summer of 2010, you live it once, might as well make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment