But I'm backkk.
I need to plan out my summer which ends on August 25, in writing. So here it is in a rough sketch.
- Sketching: I want to produce 10-15 new sketches by the end of summer. Simple. I want to see improvement.
- Dirac: I want to sew more and actually start a small business thanks to my mom's friends.
- Books: I want to read 15 new novels by the end of summer. And then write a minor review on what I thought. No in-depth, psychological, philisophical meanings, just simply the ups and downs of the book, whether I'd recommend them, and whether I'd read it again. Most likely I'll post them on here.
- Movies: I want to watch 25 movies by the end of summer. No review or anything, but I need to keep a log of them.
- Arabic: Once a week, a full days reading and writing.
- Qur'an: Finish a Juz. Juz 30.
- Learn some prayers to say before I do something, prayer worthy.
- Philsophy: Finish learning, take notes, atleast twice a week. Need to finish that darn book.
- Beading: Sell an hour or two's worth of jewlery at the flea market and see if I'm cut out to be a jeweler. First step: Buy equipment.
- Lacrosse: Play once a week.
- Exercise: Twice a week.
- Guitar: Learn 2 new songs, and play them perfectly by the time C gets back from California (late July).
This is the summer of 2010, you live it once, might as well make the most of it.