Sunday, May 30, 2010

Breakthrough on Journalism

Has anyone seen the show The OCD Project?


Its about 6 patients who suffer from a form of OCD and going to get treatment for it. There's one about a girl who can't stop washing her hands for the fear of germs, and filth, one who has a fear of hitting a pedistrian, one fears causing a tradgy to someone by thinking it, and passing it to them by giving them something. One has the repetitve one, and another fears thinking negetive events on people.

Well whilst watching this, I felt inspired. I want to know how people are. Its still under construction but I want to know about someone. I want to write a narrative and put my opinions. I want to interview people on the extremes, who do something for a reason.

Any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment