Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FML.. er.. AFM

I hate math. I hate math. I hate math.

Or just AFM.

So my dad came with my to my school councilor to talk about graduation. Good news: I'm graduating no matter what! Bad news: I need to graduate with a D in AFM and have a good GPA (A A B C in my other five CURRENTLY) to not get my admission to UNCG revoked.

FUCK. I really hate the idea of not going to UNCG fall semester especially since that's all I think about. But clearly not now!

I got a F last quarter and this quarter I currently have a 68. Borderline. And it's not really updated. I just took a test and a good quiz. Therefore inshallah, it should go up. Also, I have to get a D as a final grade. My hope now is get a D this quarter, and score a good grade on my final. Which now I'm scared for. I mean, I took it last year :/ I remember it being exactly like the review packet. I just need to not stress it. And getting the D this quarter should be easy if I focus. I have 2 more tests left. And I have multiple quiz and homework grades.

Inshallah inshallah inshallah, I'll do fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment