Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Things I Miss

- Countless hours of reading. Not textbooks and review books. But novels. Non fiction. Poems. This summer, I want to read a lot more. But focus on more documentaries, biographies, and classics. Keep the fictional novels though!

- Music. A new album being downloaded each week was the usual for me when now it's hard to reduce my listen to list.

-Outdoors. I miss the park and the fresh air.

-Sketching. I miss the accomplishment and pride feeling as well as the smell of lead and burnt erasers.

- Beading. I miss the lively designs.

- Voluntary learning. Especially with the skills I know now from my experiences!

Basically, I miss my old hobbies forced to be put on hold due to school. I love school but it deprives me of my life. Sometimes.


I can't wait till summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment