Saturday, February 26, 2011

College visitation!!!

So UNCG and ECU are bombarding me with emails and letters requesting me to visit their campus(even though ECU hasn't yet accepted me).

I. Am. Excited.

My dad drove me to work this morning and he was discussing the pros and cons about each school. He clearly has done his research cause he told me how Greensboro (UNCG) was a very urban and large city as opposed to Greensville (ECU) which is a college town. I definitely agree.

But at the end of the day, I've heard so many opinions about both schools, it's only fair to visit them and see how that makes or breaks my decision, eh?

At UNCG I definitely want to visit their JoAnns, the masjid, the night life, the parks, the museum, etc.

I haven't done extensive research yet on ECU in fear of them rejecting me, though they have a 84% acceptance rate...






No comments:

Post a Comment