Monday, March 28, 2011

College Visitation!!!!! Part 2

IM BEYOND IN LOVE WITH THE SCHOOL!!!

Ah, the buildings, the people everything! So lemme go into detail.

Orientation
First thing, a lady talked about basics and such. Then three current students divided the groups based on majors we choose. I was put into the science majors. My tour guy, Adam, was hot! Frat dude and amazing.

Buildings
So apparently UNC-G never tears down a building. Only renovate. So the buildings are all old fashioned and historic looking, but renovated to look more modern and have amazing formats. Their library is NINE STORIES TALL! Can someone spell heaven for me??
There is the EUC building that has most cultural and such rooms for conference and meetings.

People
So I figured out the hunch about why UNCG is predominantly female. It was originally an all girls school! In the thirties think, it became coed.
Mist of the people I saw were white or black. They all looked amazingly interesting though! Their was a protest looking group with orange bands around their arms, I don't know, there were black hot dudes, white hot dudes, fashion looking girls, etc. There was even this blond Afro dude! People were bundled up so no say on major fashion styles besides the numerous UNCG wear.

Academic
So I'm gonna major in Nursing for sure. Or public health. I think it's nursing but I'm taking Public Health classes first two years haha. The major has a 100% job placement rate afterwards!

AND SO MUCH MORE!























No comments:

Post a Comment