Friday, March 25, 2011

Contagious feelings

Everyone is a pessimist.

My heart feels heavy as everyone complains about their problems, worries, and anxiety. And I do my best to advise them, comfort them, etc. But it's gotten to the point that I just want to wear a short screaming "If you have an issue, don't tell me!".

Also, everyone seems to be wanting for from me. Drive me here, take me there, give me this, tell him that, do this now, be here then. It's fucking insane. It almost makes me want to be mean, like a cruel bitch.

I'm spring. It's beautiful outside. I expected people to be high off the weather which is warmer than ever. I expected people to be nicer, and less stressed. Or even if they have inescapable problems, the air would let them forget.

Not.

People are just more obnoxious than ever. I'm about to give up on them and exile myself for a bit.



1 comment:

  1. Gosh, that's what my mom says, basically. Please find time for you. I don't want you to keep feeling obligated, either. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete