Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Freedom

So this past Saturday I did something rebellious.

My friend Kendall in my AP World History class hosted a party for us and a few other of his friends. And of course as a year long class, we've been together for so long, I really wanted to go. But:
1. I had work from 11:30am to 7:00pm; the party starts at 5:30pm.
2. I didn't have the car.
3. Hosted by a boy.

So. I told my mom the truth.

Just kidding! I told her it was hosted by Nafisa, my Indian friend she met. But everything else was generally the truth. And she was okay with it! My Asian friend Winnie, was going to pick me up from work and drop me off at home. So the plan went through.

It was quite refreshing actually. It was a food party since his mother is a cook, so we ate, played rock band, and talked the night away. No alcohol, no drugs, no sex related influences (besides jokes and that amazing massage train!), all pure. I loved it.

I meet cool people, got closer with classmates and learned things. I really hope I have more of these soon!

Oh except one drag. Dad. He found out by mom after I got there and called me as soon as Winnie picked me up. I ignored it. I knew what he wanted. Again an hour later while I was there. Ignored it for a bit and called him back.

Basically he was mad I didn't tell him. He did drive me to work but we discussed college so I kinda had I good save. Plus I knew he'd say no. So he demanded I go home, I said no, he said soon, I said I'll try.

I got home at 11:30pm.

Next morning: mini lecture and the end.

Not bad. Besides I had alot of refreshing fun :)





Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment